About

Trinity Lutheran Church has deep roots on Madison’s East Side. Trinity celebrated its first worship services in 1906 in tents and rented halls, and has been in its current building since 1950. While much has changed in our neighborhood over the years, one thing remains the same: Trinity proclaims Jesus Christ as Lord of all, and all people as children of God.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close