Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all in-person activities at Trinity have been suspended. Click here for information on how to worship with us from home.
About Worship at Trinity
Sundays, 9:15 a.m.
- Full liturgy with communion
- Organ, piano, hymns, choral music (weekly)
- Handbells, instruments, soloists (occasionally)
- Children’s Ministry (Sunday School)
- Fellowship/Coffee Hour (before & after service)
- Global music on 2nd Sunday of each month (click here for more information)
We use real, fresh-baked bread at communion. Gluten-free rice wafers also are available. If you can’t have wine, non-alcoholic grape juice is offered as well.
We practice open communion. All Christians are welcome to partake of the meal, regardless of denominational background.