About Worship at Trinity
Sundays, 9:15 a.m.
- Full liturgy with communion
- Organ, piano, hymns, choral music (weekly)
- Handbells, instruments, soloists (occasionally)
- Children’s Activities and Nursery available
- Fellowship/Coffee Hour (before & after service)
- Global music on the 2nd Sunday of each month
- Virtual worship available via livestream video, telephone, or podcast
We use real, fresh-baked bread at communion. Gluten-free rice wafers also are available. If you don’t drink wine, non-alcoholic grape juice is offered as well.
We practice open communion. All Christians are welcome to partake of the meal, regardless of denominational background.